High School and Adult Choir
meets Wednesdays at 7pm. This vocal choir sings hymns and anthems in a variety of voicing and musical styles. They assist in leading worship approximately two weekends each month. New singers are most welcome!
- meets Thursdays at 6:30pm This handbell choir is looking for adults who enjoy music and the fellowship of working together. They ring for worship services about every 6 weeks. Beginning ringers are most welcome!
High School Bell Choir
- Begins in November. Watch for details!! This ensemble for High School-aged youth focuses on handbell ringing techniques and working as a team to play various bell pieces. It’s a great place to meet friends, advance your music skills and discover new ways to be a part of worship. Music is played at various worship services throughout the year.
7th and 8th Grade Bell/Percussion Choir
- meets Tuesdays at 6pm (after confirmation class), and involves learning team cooperation and the techniques of beginning bell and percussion. They play about every six weeks.
(third through sixth grades) - meets on Tuesdays at 6:45pm. Musical skills and techniques are learned through singing, ringing handbells and playing rhythm instruments. This active choir participates in worship about once a month and enjoys exploring the connection between music, worship and friendship.
Kids of the Kingdom Choir
(four-year olds through second grade) - meets Tuesdays at 6:45pm. This children’s choir is for boys and girls who want to sing and learn about music and the love of God. This choir sings approximately once a month in one of the worship services.
Other Music Opportunities
- Community of Christ Lutheran Church has many ways in which to involve those with special gifts in music. Whether your gift is vocal or instrumental, whether you prefer to be a part of an ensemble or provide solo music or instrumental parts for the hymns or choir anthems, there are many times throughout the year in which there is an opportunity for you to share your gifts and talents. If you have any talents to share, please contact our Music Director, Eric Dickey at 419-877-0607 (office) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for musicians to enhance the singing at the Saturday 4pm service. If you are interested in participating occasionally or on a rotational basis please contact Eric Dickey. Vocalists or instrumentalists are invited!